Focused and hardworking software developer with a passion for optimizing and streamlining processes. Enthusiastic about going the extra mile to find solutions that provide users the best experience.
Lone Wolf Development (April 2018 - Present)
- Improved and added features to internal pipeline for processing table-top RPG materials for use in Hero Lab Online.
- Migrated development from SourceGear Vault to Git.
Lowes Innovation Labs (October 2017 - April 2018)
- Migrated core development to a development environment to protect production users from breaking changes until they had been thoroughly tested and vetted.
- Pushed for more oversight on development via code reviews and task/bug tracking.
- Developed a tray app to interface with in house tooling for asset generation and tracking.
343 Industries (September 2013 - October 2017)
- Halo 5: Forge – 2016 (Windows 10)
- Halo 5 – 2015 (Xbox One)
- Maintained an extensive legacy code base for user tools and build pipelines taking steps to refactor and modernize while developing extensive additional features.
- Developed a user facing build deployment tool that integrated with our build farm. Users can manage collections of devkits, PCs, etc. and request a build deployment that is then handled by farm resources to keep the user’s PC free to continue working.
- Developed the packaging pipeline for the build farm allowing for Xbox One and PC UWP packages to be built automatically as part of our nightly builds as well as on demand.
5TH Cell Media, LLC. (June 2010 - August 2013)
- Scribblenauts Unmasked - 2013 (3DS, WiiU, PC)
- Hybrid - 2012 (Xbox Live Arcade for Xbox 360)
- Scribblenauts Unlimited - 2012 (3DS, WiiU, PC)
- Developed in-house build automation tool to support continuous integration principles.
- Developed in-house UI development tool for Scribblenauts Unlimited and Scribblenauts Unmasked.
- Automated upgrading WiiU devkit firmware and SDKs to reduce downtime caused by the rapid release of pre-launch SDKs.
- Primary on file I/O and memory management systems in Scribblenauts Unlimited.
- Migrated team to TeamCity to improve scalability and feature support.
- Developed early integration between an unshipped editor and 3D engine.
C++ (6 years), C# (9 years), SQL (4 years), Build Automation, Release Engineering, Working with Content Creators, Perforce, Git, “Fire Fighting”, Working with Launch Hardware and SDKs, Debugging, Rapport Building, Adaptable, Very Team Oriented, Very User Focused
DigiPen Institute of Technology - B.S. in Computer Science (2010)